You are here:

Zoology/Zoology and Colleges


Ange wrote at 2013-03-13 01:59:17
Animal Biology and zoology are often synonymous terms. Environmental sciences can sometimes involve animals, but also sometimes not.

I too am at kent state, doing a phD, strangely enough as the previous fellow.

Most undergraduate degrees (i.e. after high school) I find are pretty similar, you take a general science year, and then specialize in your field. I would physically visit schools you think you want to attend, and check the course catalog to make sure they offer things you are interested in.

Judithred wrote at 2017-01-19 16:18:15
wh0cd471671 <a href=>propranolol 80 mg</a> <a href=>elocon</a> <a href=>diclofenac</a> <a href=>sublingual cialis</a> <a href=>tretinoin cream</a> <a href=>buy phenergan</a> <a href=>proscar finasteride</a> <a href=>atarax online</a> <a href=>vardenafil</a> <a href=>how much is strattera</a>  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Walter Hintz


I can answer questions about both vertebrate and invertebrate zoology. I am an expert in animal behavior, especially birds.


I have taught for over 50 years. I teach college biology courses and I have led tours to the Galapagos Islands and the Belize rain forest

©2017 All rights reserved.