Zoology/subtopics of zoology articles

QUESTION: I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a decent detailed article about all of the subtopics in zoology, I am doing a research paper that relates and hope to find good materials to support it.

ANSWER:  Hi Randi
I was curious about this and googled sub-topics in zoology. Wikipedia lists 15 different categories further broken down into 89 different topics so you can see why there is not a single article about divisions of zoology. You can go to Wikipedia and search each area separately

QUESTION: Thank you very much, I also wish to ask what you know of these topics from personal experience if you have any.For example what you work with specifically or your personal interests in the field.

As I have mentioned I am a presently a college professor and have been a teacher at all grade levels for 62 years. And I have taught in all areas of biological science in Botany as well as zoology. I zoology my main focus in the last few years has been on Entomology and Arachnology. I have been to the Jungle in Central America six times where I concentrated on the Hymenoptera and Reptiles. I have made two trips to the Galapagos Islands where I studied Reptiles and Birds.
In the past three years I ahve been interested in bird behavior.

Walter Hintz

I can answer questions about both vertebrate and invertebrate zoology. I am an expert in animal behavior, especially birds.

I have taught for over 50 years. I teach college biology courses and I have led tours to the Galapagos Islands and the Belize rain forest