Zoology/lion and tiger behaviours

Question
I am a zoology student now doing my Bsc. and i have a interest on big cats. I just want to know more about their behaviours . I just want to understand and get closer to the big cats. So, i want to know all behaviours of big cats especially those who have just given birth to young ones. How to understand their behaviours through their actions? especially ,the lions.

Answer
When you need a lot of information like this the internet is not the best way to get it Manab. I would have to type pages here to help you. The best place  to look for information about Cats is to find books on cats. then the information you want is right in front of you. I have seena book about cats titled:
 Big Cats by Seymour Simon
Check in your school library or a local book store

Zoology

Walter Hintz