Zoology/blue faced angel fish

Question
QUESTION: hello i am doing a project on the blue faced angel fish or Pomacanthus xanthometopon . I am unable to find information on it. my question is what resource is it competing for with other animals? and what species is it competing with  it is a invasive species in florida i think.

ANSWER: Hi Alex
I searched google for this fish and found plenty of information, much more then I could give you on this forum

QUESTION: So you do know what other fish it competes with and how it is a invasive species

Answer
Hi again Alexandria.
I checked an invasive species list and the only species of Pomacanthus that is listed as invasive is the Arabian angelfish. What is your source of information?
As to competition almost any large omnivore would compete with it. It could have an edge because of it's size of up to 15 in
walter

Zoology

Walter Hintz