Zoology/blue faced angel fish

QUESTION: hello i am doing a project on the blue faced angel fish or Pomacanthus xanthometopon . I am unable to find information on it. my question is what resource is it competing for with other animals? and what species is it competing with  it is a invasive species in florida i think.

I searched google for this fish and found plenty of information, much more then I could give you on this forum

QUESTION: So you do know what other fish it competes with and how it is a invasive species

Hi again Alexandria.
I checked an invasive species list and the only species of Pomacanthus that is listed as invasive is the Arabian angelfish. What is your source of information?
As to competition almost any large omnivore would compete with it. It could have an edge because of it's size of up to 15 in

Walter Hintz

I can answer questions about both vertebrate and invertebrate zoology. I am an expert in animal behavior, especially birds.

I have taught for over 50 years. I teach college biology courses and I have led tours to the Galapagos Islands and the Belize rain forest