Zoology/Worm like object in toilet

Question
Creature
Creature  
Last night I discovered this creature at the bottom of the toilet. It moved quite fast and I took a number of photos. I live in the United Kingdom and our water tank feeds the toilet and taps. No one is ill in our house but I am concerned if this creature was in the cold water tank that we may be drinking contaminated water.
Please can you advise ?
I attach a photo but have more if you require;
Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hi Louise
This looks like the larva of a large fly but I would like to see another photo. It does not appear to be anything that is carrying any disease. Send any photos to me e-mail address. What feeds the water to your water tank?
waltjh@sbcglobal.net

Zoology

Walter Hintz