I have just bought an i pad and can't get ipad to save more than 1 photo album at a time. I'm sure it's something I am doing (or not doing)but I can't work it out.

Judy,are you using a Mac or windows? iTunes will sync all  the picture folders on your computer.  

When you plug in your iPad in iTunes,go to the settings and then select photos in iTunes and check the "sync all photos" box this should put all your photos on your iPad.

If you need any more help please feel free to ask!  

I can answer anything about the iPad and the iPad with LTE. Have any questions about the att or verizion LTE service? Or questions about the iPad itself,I know the answer for you. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 7 and the iPad mini!

I have owned the iPad since launch,I have owned every single apple mobile device. Im also a IT tech and have taken apart the iPad and put it back together. I know exactly what makes it tick.

Im and expert on this site for the "iphone" section.

I run a website where all my reviews and tech tips are posted on.

I am an IT tech and work for a company that deals with fixing apple products. I have owned almost all apple products.

Im currently an expert on this site for the "iphone" section and received very high rating feedback.