iPad/How do you complain about a fake app?

Dear Sir,

I have paid for a subscription of a non-English language magazine in Apple's app store. However, the subscription does not work even though I paid. When I opened the app, I still have to pay for every single issue if I want to read.

I asked the magazine itself, and they told me that it was a fake app and that they have nothing to do with it. But apparently they do not know how to inform Apple.

Is there any way for me to complain and ask for a refund?

Thank you

Liam, Sorry about that. It sucks downloading a bad app. I am going to include a link that you can report it to apple.

But unlike android in the Terms of service for apple it says "All sales are final" so you more than likely wont be able to get a refund. But its worth a try. Please follow the directions in the link I provide. Contact me if you have any further questions. Good luck!

I can answer anything about the iPad and the iPad with LTE. Have any questions about the att or verizion LTE service? Or questions about the iPad itself,I know the answer for you. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 7 and the iPad mini!

I have owned the iPad since launch,I have owned every single apple mobile device. Im also a IT tech and have taken apart the iPad and put it back together. I know exactly what makes it tick.

Im and expert on this site for the "iphone" section.

I run a website where all my reviews and tech tips are posted on.

I am an IT tech and work for a company that deals with fixing apple products. I have owned almost all apple products.

Im currently an expert on this site for the "iphone" section and received very high rating feedback.