iPad/Apps closing

Question
QUESTION: I've had my iPad 1 for 4 months now and recently apps (mainly the WWE app) have been closing on its own. I have rebooted it, closed apps, deleted apps, everything I can think of and it still persist. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

ANSWER: Danny,What iOS version are you on by any chance?

Some apps have not been updated in ages,so apps like the WWE that was made to run on a earlier firmware may not run properly because you are on a newer firmware.

Please tell me what apps you're having problems with and what firmware your on so I can better assist you. Are you also jailbroken?

QUESTION: Its a 5.1.1. IOS version and it is not jailbroken.

Thanx!!!

Answer
Dang, I'm so sorry for the delayed response. I never got an alert that you had replied.

Since your running that firmware I'm going to say it's the iPad itself. You have software that is made for newer ipad and it's running on the old ipad that doesn't have the resources to handle the new software. It happens on my ipad one also, it's so slow and apps just crash out of the blue. But my ipad 2 and ipad mini run everything just fine. Apps closing mean the iPad is running out of ram and is clearing it's cache. Hope this helps, if you need any help please let me know. Again sorry for the delay in the response.  

iPad

Taylor