iPad/Ques. Ab App

Hi Taylor,

I have an idea for an app (particularly for the iPhone; but the iPad also, now that there are several 'telephone apps' for the ipad).

It would involve, if you bought & installed the app, (and of course, mainly in building the app), very slightly altering the functionality of the "END CALL" button. It would still 'end the call', with the same button.

Do you know if this is something that Apple prohibits in building apps - altering the "End Call" button?

Thanks a lot,

Mike, unfortunately apple doesn't allow any type of apps to use "Core" functions of the iPhone. So basically the App can only operate within the app window and can't control another app or system function. I hope this helps, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.  

I can answer anything about the iPad and the iPad with LTE. Have any questions about the att or verizion LTE service? Or questions about the iPad itself,I know the answer for you. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 7 and the iPad mini!

I have owned the iPad since launch,I have owned every single apple mobile device. Im also a IT tech and have taken apart the iPad and put it back together. I know exactly what makes it tick.

Im and expert on this site for the "iphone" section.

I run a website where all my reviews and tech tips are posted on.

I am an IT tech and work for a company that deals with fixing apple products. I have owned almost all apple products.

Im currently an expert on this site for the "iphone" section and received very high rating feedback.