Hi Im chum... Got an iphone 4g running on ios 4 still.. Facebbok is not working anymore, crashes everytime it is opened.. Do we have a fix of this issue...

Since the phone is also unlocked, i dont know what to do.. I wanted to upgrade the ios however I dont know of I can use it in our current country... Please help...

Chum,Facebook has been haveing tons of issues over here on the state side. They updated the app and loads of people are not being able to login on their devices. Check to see if there is an update to the facebook app,if not give it some more time. Your not the only one. Its also affecting people on android devices to.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.