iPhone/iPhone 4 s

Question
Hello,

I saw where you said text messages could not be recovered from the phone but this seems to indicate you can.
http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/recover-deleted-text-messages-iphone-4/
I just wanted to offer that to you in case it IS a way to recover.

Lloyd

Answer
This only sometimes work and I believe it was changed in iOS 6. Apple was concerned as it was a privacy issue as someone could recover private information from a deleted text.

If there is a 3rd party software app I can't provide information on that due to its unsupported by apple and could potentially harm your device.

iPhone

Taylor