iPhone/I phone

Question
How can i sync to a pc with itunes without loosing the data on my i phone 3 gs

Also can i transfer all the music on my iphone 3gs to a new classic ipod?

Answer
What do  you mean by loosing data? If your meaning by going to different computers and syncing your iphone with different ones then this is impossible. Your iphone can only be synced with 1 computer at a time (home computer) if you try to sync with another computer itunes will wipe your phone of songs and make the new computer the home computer.

There is 3rd party software like phoneview that allows you to copy content off your phone including songs and such. But I dont know if it will work on your iphone since its an older model.  

iPhone

Taylor