iPhone/iphone app.

Hello there - I work for the Students Services department at my University. In a recent survey, students feedback as suggested that despite the interesting opportunities in student center, when it comes to interesting places to eat, LSBU can appear to be a bit of a desert.

I would like to develop a software system, an app, to provide a good food guide for the University students. The app will need to identify all restaurants to eat within a 10 minute walk  of the University campus.

How would I go about doing this?

Thank you.

Craig,you will need to get an apples developer account which is 99 US dollars for a year. This entitles you to have a dev ID, 100 Slots to register your devices,early beta firmware,and the Dev kit to develop apps.

You MUST have a mac as the dev kit does not work on windows computer.

You need to know how to use Xcode and how to use Cocoa.

Once you have created an app you can submit it to apple,Once apple approves then it will be available on the app store.

Hope this helps,if you have any questions please feel free to ask.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.