iPhone/Choosing (so many)

With the 5C and the 5S out now, which would be the better model for someone who isn't a full on phone call maker but loves the technology?

Is it best to get the new models, or choose an older version like the 4S?

Hope you can help!

Louis, For someone that loves technology like myself I would recommend going with either the iphone 5S or iphone 5C. Remember the older iphones wont get all the cool features like the newer phones do,also as the new firmwares come out they may bogged down older phones for example my iphone 4 running iOS 7 is much slower than what it used to be running iOS 6.

As for for the 5S or 5C that is up to you. The 5S is much faster and running 64bit OS so its more future proof,plus the fingerprint scanner makes your phone more secure than ever and the better camera takes amazing pictures at night.

Think of the 5C as the iphone 5 in a plastic design.

if your anything like me go with the 5S.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.