iPhone/About iphone

Hi..i am planning to buy an iphone 5 or 5s in verizon with contract. Do they have sim slot ??and will it work in india properly...because the person in india said that if the phone has sim slot any phone will work here. Thnx

Karen, Yes the Verizon iPhone does have a SIM tray but it will not work in india due to the phone being locked on the Verizon network.  You will have to pay the full unsubsidized price of the phone which starts at around 650 US dollars. Once your iPhone is unlocked then you are free to move to a different carrier. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any more help.

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.