iPhone/Iphone text

a text went from my phone that i did not send that stated " I can't talk right now...I'm on my way"  how can that happen

John,That is a feature built into the iphone. When someone calls you when your phone is asleep you have the option to slide to answer or swipe up and you will get a few quick replies. You can select one of those replies and your phone will automatically go to voicemail and a text message will be sent to the caller letting them know whats going on. Note that the text messages only work for someone calling you on a cell phone. Hope this helps! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.