iPhone/Iphone text

Question
a text went from my phone that i did not send that stated " I can't talk right now...I'm on my way"  how can that happen

Answer
John,That is a feature built into the iphone. When someone calls you when your phone is asleep you have the option to slide to answer or swipe up and you will get a few quick replies. You can select one of those replies and your phone will automatically go to voicemail and a text message will be sent to the caller letting them know whats going on. Note that the text messages only work for someone calling you on a cell phone. Hope this helps! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask!  

iPhone

Taylor