Hello Taylor .

MY Iphone 3gs is Jailbroken on Ios 6.1.3 (TEATHERED) !

evertime my bettary goes low .my phone turned off then i always have to turn it on with a PC . otherwise i can not use my SIM .

is there a way to fix this so i can use my phone without need of a PC ?

IF not ? .. Then please tell me is there a Way to Convert TEATHERED to UNTEATHRED JAILBREAK ?

Please help .

Tethered jailbreak means that any time your phone restates or reboots you need to connect to a PC to reinstate the jaipbreak.  Currently the only jailbreak is tethered but rumor has it an untethard jailbreak could be coming soon. Best thing I can recommend is not letting your phone drain down. Maybe look into a battery case or portable battery to keep your phone charged.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more help.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.