Hello .

My iPhone Turn Off When It Reaches 30% -20% Battery .Its Happening Sinch 4 Days .. I Have Many Apps Installed .. Is This Bcoz of Any App ? Or Any Cydia Tweak ??

Please Tell me .

Thanks  .Sorry for Bad english

If you have had your phone for awhile (over a year)  and you charge it every day, it may be that your battery is getting ready to give out. The battery in an iPhone has a limited lifetime and you may want to consider getting the battery replaced through Apple. If you suspect an application might be causing the issue, I would suggest removing it and then seeing if you have the same problem. If you still have the problem, then definitely consider getting the battery replaced. Its definitely either the app or the battery. There wouldn't be anything else causing this issue. Thanks.  

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications