iPhone/Help

Question
Hi Taylor

I'm just asking out of curiousity a few questions

1) Can a ujailbroken iphone get a virus
2) if its possible can you reccomend a good app to scan for them as i haven't been able to find one.
3) As i have personal information on my iphone i'm wondering how to protect it form theft

I say this as i admit that i went on a few sites i in hindsight shouldn't have. I don't intend to go back again

Thanks

David

Answer
David,No you cant get any viruses what so ever on any iOS device. So now worries,you will want to cahnge your root password though as a hacker can gain acces into your device.

Heres how to do that: http://www.ijailbreak.com/jailbreak/change-iphone-4s-ipad-2-ssh-password/

Hope this helps!  

iPhone

Taylor