Hi Taylor

I'm just asking out of curiousity a few questions

1) Can a ujailbroken iphone get a virus
2) if its possible can you reccomend a good app to scan for them as i haven't been able to find one.
3) As i have personal information on my iphone i'm wondering how to protect it form theft

I say this as i admit that i went on a few sites i in hindsight shouldn't have. I don't intend to go back again

David,No you cant get any viruses what so ever on any iOS device. So now worries,you will want to cahnge your root password though as a hacker can gain acces into your device.

Heres how to do that: http://www.ijailbreak.com/jailbreak/change-iphone-4s-ipad-2-ssh-password/

Hope this helps!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.