iPhone/iPod back up problem

I have a 4th generation I pod touch which was disabled and said connect to iTunes. So I did and restored my iPod and backed up wih an old back up from 2 years ago wih completely differ at information. On I cloud there is a more recent back from a couple of weeks ago but this back up is not on the of. I want to know how to get the more recent iCloud back up with out messing my old pictures and contacts

You will have to restore you phone as new then when prompted in the welcome screen on the ipod you will see a "restore from icloud" screen which you should see your more recent back up in icloud.

Before doing this you can back up your photos by following these directions:

Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
Select “View Content”
Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
Copy in Windows as usual

After you restore your phone with icloud you can easily copy your photos back onto your ipod through itunes.

Hope this helps,if you have any questions please feel free to ask.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.