iPhone/iTunes Sync

Hi Taylor,

When you do an iphone / ipad sync (with the newest itunes version), does ALL of your info/data sync to the computer?

In other words, if I have an older iPhone5 full of stuff (photos, apps, songs, books, etc.), and I just got a new iphone5:

Would a full sync from the old one, and then a transfer of THAT full-sync into the NEW phone, make the new phone identical to the old one? (Address book; old SMS/texts; notepad; Calendar; Safari history/bookmarks; desktop bookmarks, etc.)?

What about even all of my apps and THEIR data (like game points built up; "downloader-browser's" downloads; calendar apps' events, etc..)?

Can you think of anything that might NOT sync over?

Thank you very much,

Mark,Yes as you connect your new iphone 5 to itunes,itunes will ask if you want to restore from a back up,just select the back up and it will make it identical to what the phone was at the time of the back up. To make it identical to your old iphone just plug your old iphone 5 in itunes,do a back up,plug your new iphone in and restore from the back up you just created.

All your pictures,text,phone calls,apps,everything from your old phone will sync over. =)

Hope this helps,if you have any questions please feel free to ask!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.