iPhone/mobile water damage advice

I dropped my mytouch android in the toilet accidentally and I completely dried off the phone, but my setting, home, and back button stopped responding! It glows every time I restart but doesn't respond! can you give me some advice that's trustworthy to fix this problem! please!

Josh,Depending on the age of the phone it may be better to get a brand new phone as parts can easily cost just as much as a new phone,and sometimes you may not be able to replace the parts on the phone at all.

Please follow the link I have included to a website I highly recommend. They do have local stores to,so you may be lucky enough to be able to take it right in to one of their local stores to get your phone fixed.  Good luck and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.