iPhone/best place to unlock my iphone5

Question
I would like to unlock my iPhone 5, but not jailbreak it. But there are tons of websites that offer. I am scared of scams. can you give me a few suggestions of some websites?

Answer
I'm not a fan of using a cell phone on a network that it want set up to be used with. I like having a warranty and a company to go back to for issues. Especially with an iphone I would recommend that you use one sold from your carrier. If you have no other choice except to jailbreak it I don't know of any true reputable places to do this. I'm sure they are out there but I'm probably not the best one to ask. My apologies for not having a good answer for you. Best of luck. Thanks.  

iPhone

DebiN