iPhone/iPhone 4s Screen flickring

Hello Taylor,

My iPhone 4s (6.1 OS) screen is flickering (brightness goes up and down). Sometime screen get completely black and hard to visible any icon. please help....

Have you dropped your phone or gotten your phone wet at all? This is classic signs off the LCD going bad.

Also check your settings for the ambient light sensor go to settings,brightness,then check your auto brightness,make sure it's unchecked.

If its still doing the flickering I recommend contacting apple to get a replacement phone.

Hope this helps,please feel free to ask any more questions you have.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.