iPhone/Notes Lost

Hi Taylor,

I've deleted a very important note from my iphone and didn't realize it till I re-synced my phone. The phone's been synced multiple times since the loss therefore all the "recover lost files type programs" haven't been able to help as they all seam to only show the most recent backup.

Do you know any way I can recover files from an earlier backup?

You'd be a life saver if you can resolve this issue for me!

Do you use iCloud? If you do and you have it sync with your mac or notes on your outlook account on a windows computer then yes they should all be their. That is the only way you will be able to get them back.

If you don't have iCloud I recommend activating the service ( free of charge) and start syncing with that. All your notes,contacts,email etc. will get sync between everything including another i device or your mac if you have one.

Hope this helps please let me know if you have any more questions!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.