iPhone/iPhone 5 jailbreak and activate

Please I have an iphone 5 that I bought online. It's locked to orange uk but unfortunately because I am new at this iPhone thing I could check if it could be unlocked or not and now I am stuck with the phone. I can't even get my money back. I was advices to jailbreak but I don't know the risk involved. Also I don't know how to activate it please advice me if I can activate with any SIM card after I jailbreak. Many thanks and cheers.

I'm an an expert in jailibreaking an iphone but you should be able to find someone on line or a company to assist you but can't activate it with your SIM until its jail broken. Once that is done it can be activated. Sorry that I am not able to firther assist.  

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications