iPhone/One last quick question...

Question
Again, thanks for your help, I do have another quick, unrelated question though, I used to be able to listen to audio from videos on my phone by multitasking safari on my iPhone 4, but just recently I haven't been able to do that anymore, I was just wondering if that's something that's impossible now or if there's something I can do about that...

Thanks again

Answer
Yes,that has come to an end. I think it had something to do with video services switching to new protocols. I know youtube cant do it anymore and such. I am right with you,one day it worked and then the next it didn't. To be honest I cant really say but from the digging I have done thats where I have been pointed to.

Please if you have any more questions please ask. Thats what I am here for!  

iPhone

Taylor