iPhone/Wifi on an old SIM card-less 3G

Question
Hi, I've got an old iPhone 3G from before I got my current iPhone 4, and I've still been using my 3G to listen to podcasts, watch YouTube videos, etc for years now without a single issue, but this afternoon  my 3g no longer connects to the internet, giving me the error message that i have no internet connection when I am indeed connected... I've checked everything and my iPhone 4 is working just fine with the wifi, I'm really stuck here since as far as I can tell it should be working just fine...

Thanks

Answer
Alec,

Try reseting the network settings. Go to Settings,General,go to the bottom where it says reset,the select reset network settings.

This will reset all your wireless settings,so you will have to re enter your wireless password but that should fix the problem. Let me know if the problem still persist. Have a great weekend!  

iPhone

Taylor