iPhone/iPhone 4S

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that you can't clear your safari browsing history on an iPhone 4S? if so, how would i go about doing that?

In the settings, there is private browsing, website data and web inspector. These may assist you so that you can view the history f web browsing on the device. I'm not aware of how you set things so that you can't get into the settings to change things but there may be a way to do that. I would suggest contacting Apple as this is done when people use iPhones for business and done by the company administrator. Hope this helps

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications