iPhone/next iphone release?

hello, i wanted to ask you if you have any news on any iphone release over the next coming months?

was just wondering if apple will release a newer version of the iphone and also ios7? any release dates?

any thoughts on this DebiN?

Apple never provides information on new releases or devices or any details about and I definitely have no information at all. What I would tell you is that closer to time when they are getting ready to release, then things about the device starts to leak. Since the iPhone 5 was released a little les than a year ago, you can probably expect a new release in the fall of this year or a little later. It's typically every 12 to 18 months, but once again you never know and everything you hear is typically just rumors. Thanks.

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications