iPhone/next iphone release?

Question
hello, i wanted to ask you if you have any news on any iphone release over the next coming months?

was just wondering if apple will release a newer version of the iphone and also ios7? any release dates?

any thoughts on this DebiN?

thanks,
Craig

Answer
Apple never provides information on new releases or devices or any details about and I definitely have no information at all. What I would tell you is that closer to time when they are getting ready to release, then things about the device starts to leak. Since the iPhone 5 was released a little les than a year ago, you can probably expect a new release in the fall of this year or a little later. It's typically every 12 to 18 months, but once again you never know and everything you hear is typically just rumors. Thanks.

iPhone

DebiN