iPhone/Iphone 4s

Hi: I keep getting a message on my iPhone and iPad saying that my Apple ID is incorrect. I'm not able to download any apps because I can't sign in.
I have changed my Apple ID and am still having the same issue.
I noticed about a week ago that I was getting a message pop up saying that they could not get my mail because my mymts mail was wrong yet I was still getting my mail.
Any suggestions?

Hi Karen, I have had that problem myself not to long ago,turns out someone gained access to my account and apple locked my account so no damage was done.  I am going to include a link,follow the link and it will ask you some questions and get you in contact of the right support agent. They will be able to help fix your account for you. Good luck! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask!

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.