iPhone/transfer photos

Question
Hi! I currently use an iphone 4 and I just bought a new iphone 5 that I plan on using now. I was wondering how I could transfer the photos on my Iphone 4 to my new Iphone 5? Do I need to upload them on the computer or is there some sort of free app I need to download? thanks

Answer
Anything that is currently on your iPhone 4 can easily be transferred to your iPhone 5. You basically use iCloud to take everything on your 4 and move it to your 5. Better yet, you can go into any Apple store or your wireless carrier and they will do the transfer for you, if you would prefer. All of this is super simple and won't cost you a thing. Hope this helps.

iPhone

DebiN