iPhone/iPhone - Urgent!

Hello. I recently dropped my iPhone on the road, the next day I found it but someome had tried hacking into it.
When I slide the unlock screen, it goes directly to the dial pad.
How do I regain access to my phone without losing all my information?

Hi, So they put a password lock on your phone?

If so the only way to undo the password lock is to completely restore the phone in itunes. This will wipe the device completely clean. But you can restore your phone from back up either through itunes or icloud if you use it.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.