iPhone/iPhone security for music and photos

This is a 2 part question.

1- on the iPhone itself if my kids play with it in public, is there a way to lock or put some password so they can't access music or pictures?

2- our PC is shared so for iTunes backup for pictures and music is there a way so others using the PC can't see these files? PC is not an Apple/Mac.

Giada, Great questions!

For question number 1 there is not a way to keep your kids out of certain apps,However there is a way to keep them IN a certain app,this will keep them in the app you currently set them in,and they cant leave without you putting in a password that you set. This is set under guided access  under Settings/General/Accessibility.

For number 2 im not a huge Windows person so I cant give much help,one thing you can do is set up different user accounts on the PC,with this done files such as photos and such will NOT cross over into other accounts for the other users. That is the only thing I can think of.

Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.