iPhone/email photo

Taylor, how do I email a photo from PC to an IPHONE?

Bill, What email Client are you using? It all depends on which client you use. Some support drag and drop where you find the picture you want to email and drag it from its location to your email your composing, where some have an "attachment" button which you will point the browser to where the photo is at on the PC and it will upload it to the email.

If you can let me know which client you are using I can give you more detailed help. Have a great one!  

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.