iPhone/Iphone SIM card switch,

Question
I would like to buy a used IPhone from a friend without switching my plan. I currently have an HTC Desire C with a regular sized SIM card with Fido. The IPhone is a Bell phone with a slot for a mini SIM. I already know I would have to unlock the phone and switch my SIM card to a mini sim. My question is: Will my plan work on this phone? I have asked around and others have said it should work...I just wanted to check and make sure!

Thank you!

Answer
Erin, You should  have to get a specific plan just for the iPhone. I could be wrong as your not in the states. But every time I switch phones from android to iPhone I have to call and have them switch my plan for me because the iPhones are on a special data plan. I recommend calling Bell and ask them to double check since they are the provider.

Good luck,If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.  

iPhone

Taylor