iPhone/question about iphone 5s

Hello I am thinking about getting iPhone 5s 32GB, I currently have Motorola Droid RAZR Max XT912. The only reason I am switching is because of size, need something smaller, light in weight. I was reading reviews about iPhone stating its not so good because battery life, picture taking, video recordings, etc. I am not paying $350-400 to find out later on that phone is not worth the money. My second choice is LG G2. Can I get your advice.

I most prefer an iPhone over an LG any day of the week. I'm not a big fan of LG devices. No devices these days that are SmartPhones have good battery life and you really have to use a Mophie case or other charging case to extend battery life if you are away from a charging source frequently. iPhones have good cameras and you shouldn't have to pay more than $199 for the 5S or $99 for the 5C and if you wait a little while, that price will go down. Definitely worth the price. If you are sold on Androids, consider the Galaxy S4 Zoom which has a 16 megapixel camera and is a really cool device. I would choose iPhone first, Samsung second but Samsung does make really good SmartPhones. Hope this helps.  

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications