iPhone/How to load music and videos onto music app

Question
How do I load mp3 content, videos, and other content from applications onto the music app? For example, I have  applications such as Video Hunter Pro that downloads youtube videos, but how do I put the videos or audio track into my Music app? I don't want to constantly switch apps.

Answer
Phillip,Due to the limitations of iOS you cant transfer such files from application to application. What you would have to do is connect your device to the computer and move their files from one app to the other. To do this you will have to follow the directions on the said app since developers have different ways of doing this.

Hope this helps.If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.  

iPhone

Taylor