iPhone/IT'S NOT THE SAME

Question
I have a friend who has an iPhone and i have an iPod so I was wondering would you please tell me: is there any difference in me using my iMessage to send him msgs to his iPhone?

(P.S would you please try to give your answer in a easy way that I can understand)
Thanks

Answer
Cameron, what iPod do you have? If it's an iPod touch that supports Imessage then no there is no difference, that is what imessage is for, to support text messaging across multiple devices. For example I can text someone who has an iPhone from my iPad or MAC.

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions please feel free to ask, also please don't forget to rate =)  

iPhone

Taylor