iPhone/which iphone is the best : iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Aly wrote at 2014-12-12 18:58:50
It really depends on what you really use it for and for most common uses I find the 6 works just fine with just one charging a day . But again it really depends on how much you will use it and if you would be using it to be doing battery intensive tasks on it then the 6 plus would be for you

The 6 plus is tad bit more expensive due to the specs on it then the 6 so that has to be kept in in mind as well and you can also do a Google search for reviews of both phones and make a choice that way but either way both phones are just fine the way they are they work and they will last you for many years .  

iPhone

DebiN