iPhone/Camera problem in iPh5

I bought a used iPh5 & I hope you may have suggestions to fix camera problem.  Camera can see through lens only when set in the "selfie" position, lens facing whoever is holding camera but it seems frozen there; cannot activate shutter; even the "undo" key is not acknowledged.  When I change to use reverse camera all I see on screen are camera settings ; no image, just all dark.

1  Any suggestions for fix?
2  Can I get another copy of the standard camera app the one that comes with phone if yes where

This doesn't appear to be something that you can fix yourself and is actually a hardware issue. I would recommend taking the phone into Apple to have them give you an estimate on repair. If it's reasonable then get it fixed otherwise you may want to consider getting a new model. Hope this helps.  

I can answer any question about purchasing an iPhone, what is required from the carriers as it relates to iPhones as well as issues that people have with iPhones. I can also answer questions about applications relating to the iPhone

I have been in the wireless industry for over 15 years and have vast knowledge as it relates to the iPhone.

BA in Telecommunications