iPhone/Iphone 5s

I have a LG bluetooth that I use. I bought a FM transmitter that connects to the jack so I can play music in my truck. I would like to be able to leave the BT connected to answer calls while using the jack for music. Right now I have to turn off the BT so the music will play through the jack.  Is it possible to use both?  I have not found any settings in the phone.

Craig, You will have to disconnect the FM transmitter from your phone to get call over your bluetooth. The reason for this is the phone doesnt know its an FM transmitter,The phone is assuming they are headphones plugged into your phone and when you answer it you would like it to go through via your headphones. Once you disconnect the FM transmitter the phone will automatically put everything via bluetooth like you want it to.

Hope this helps,Feel free to ask any more questions you might have.

If I was able to help,Might you consider donating some to my PayPal account. Thank you

I can answer any questions you have with the iPhone. Including hardware and the new iPhone 6 and 6 PLUS. I can also now help you with any questions you may have with iOS 8!!!!!!

I have owned all the iPhone models,and know the phone front and back. I have taken the iPhone apart many times so I know what hardware the phone has and how it operates.

I work with a company that strictly deals in repairs with the iPhone. I also volunteered at a website that dealt with only problems with your iPhone.

I service the public,and the online community.