iPhone/Iphone 5s

Question
I have a LG bluetooth that I use. I bought a FM transmitter that connects to the jack so I can play music in my truck. I would like to be able to leave the BT connected to answer calls while using the jack for music. Right now I have to turn off the BT so the music will play through the jack.  Is it possible to use both?  I have not found any settings in the phone.

Answer
Craig, You will have to disconnect the FM transmitter from your phone to get call over your bluetooth. The reason for this is the phone doesnt know its an FM transmitter,The phone is assuming they are headphones plugged into your phone and when you answer it you would like it to go through via your headphones. Once you disconnect the FM transmitter the phone will automatically put everything via bluetooth like you want it to.

Hope this helps,Feel free to ask any more questions you might have.

Taylor

If I was able to help,Might you consider donating some to my PayPal account. Thank you

iPhone

Taylor