iPhone/slightly larger iphone 6s case

Question
Hi, I'm taking a long shot here but My iphone 6s has a very slim protective case on it.  I want to get a small pouch for the phone but every pouch I try fits the phone only and won't allow for the case.  Any suggestions?  It doesn't have to be an iphone case just so long as it accommodates my phone with the case on it.  Thanks

Answer
It's always best to get a case that is made for your specific phone. They make many cause for the iPhone 6s so I would suggest going on line and checking out cases or pouches for your phone. I really don't recommend one brand over another. I think the best thing is just to get a case from a reputable company that is made for your phone. Thanks  

iPhone

DebiN