Civil War/enfield rifle tool

Question
gun tool
gun tool  
Hi Gary, Hoping you can help me with the company stamp on this enfield rifle tool. Its been around forever and would like to find out about the stamp marks on it. I'm pretty sure it's stamped: T & C G. Thanks so much.

Answer
I have written the guild section in England as I was told the T stands for Tower and the CG the guild and person who made them.  It actually sounded reasonable not to mention someone there answering their phone.  Gary.

I am sorry to say they have not responded and must not plan on it as they not answered my two follow up.  I would suggest you hound them until they give in. Gary.

Civil War

Gary Adams